September : To die is easy

 


You could feel your eyes watering with all the wind that beats into your eyes, tears gets pushed to the side by these swift-runners

And before you know it, wet gets dry and you look like a six year old messing with his moms eyeliner.

This happens around the time your bike hits a 

100km/hr and that is when I tell myself,

Dying isn't too hard a thing to do.


September is now called the month of suicide prevention and I see people on Instagram posting stories on why shouldn't one jump into death and they could talk and let there feelings out if they feel suffocated. 


But what if you're not into killing yourself?


Years back I earned a scar in my hand which most people thought was a suicide cut, took my bicycle to its last ride that day. I went downhill which had gutters and sharp turns with my brake less bike. The fall was big, a bent handle, torn seat, flexed rims and a broken pedal. Luckily I was on top of my bike with just one long cut. The bike still rests at our garage wishing to be rescued from the plants that wrap around it.


I did feel like jumping into death that day, but that wasn't it, I was just trying to live a risky moment. Happy was I then when I fell, laughing in the middle of the road when I could barely stand up my feet, felt like I really had a good time and now, now i find it funny when people ask me if I have tried to kill myself seeing my mark, tell me it was dump of me to cut up so high even before I could say anything back. I don't mind if they think I'm suicidal. As I mentioned, to die is easy… 


Just think about it, dieing won't make things any fun for you, not after the moment has passed with you… xD


This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts