The Attention Seeker

                             


I've been wanting to write a blog since my last entry, but everytime I start, the term ' I ' shows up.

Like I use it a zillion times before I start expressing the idea.

Think you see the irony.


Kept asking myself, 

What lead me to this self obsession?

What got Tony so worked up that he can't point a sentence without mentioning him?

Of course its his blog and it's obvious to mention oneself. But the obsession of the obvious can take turns if he stopped focusing on the thoughts of his own and looked around.

But how can he?

The older posts seem to show his condition.The ' I ' factor tends to pop up in every blog of his. It's as if he was consumed by the love to be praised, he got so blind that he began to praise himself.

Isn't it human nature, isn't it natural to be self obsessed.

Moreover It's a necessity to show oneself while describing a story of one. It would be like a third person impression if one doesn't explain his presence.


Just like the way I've been describing the paragraphs above.



Why write a blog then?

For the so called progression in the skills of language or popularity!?


Popularity Of Course, why else would someone point out their inabilities deliberately.

People would look when things amaze them.

But attention is definite when they see someone tumble down.


Why fight for retarded popularity when there are people who find the ordinary a curse?

Cause maybe it's all a game, a show played in front, telling people he's dump, thereby making his small moves look big. 

Like a joker in his box… waiting to surprise them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts