People REALLY HATE REALITY

               


Today was fun, I was at class as usual. I saw this quote written on the board, it was written in bold curly handwriting by a friend of mine,

                   "  FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL "


It didn't seem much, but something hit me by the fourth period. During the interval, I added a small text below it, which said,


                    " FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL

        It means to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS "


It sounds harsh, I wrote it anyway, but by the time I got back from the restroom.

               Somebody rubbed off my extension of the sentence. I questioned my friend Nigel, as if he did it, cause nobody else was in the room. He said he didn't rub what I wrote, but his voice was sharp.

           

The voice was so sharp that it pierced my mind, he told me not to write whatever I feel and continued, 


"The board is not a place to draw my stupidity."


 Well yes, the board isn't, but the way I saw it felt right to me. 

Comments

  1. What you added is the right meaning of focusing on your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog that motivated me into beginning mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happier than ever... you made my day... you really are...❄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts